domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

hello , well now I'll give you the steps to see your best friend if you will take into account whether or not: ( at school)

1st sees that greet you every day .

2nd sees you in all kinds of paper Messages .

3rd all classes if you need to talk or if .

4th you have to talk about all things .

5th at recess has to play with you or do anything but agan something together .

6th you have to give something to show their friendship (anything seriously believe me )


these steps if you seriously mean it's your best friend " you also follow these steps " maybe she let you . A if you always follow these steps you will not forget in no time I write it down on paper something but also can have a or best friends of a lifetime I already have a best friend but my best friend soul than anyone we will separate .




if you want to show your feelings never want to lose , hacele a letter express to all your feelings DO NOT LET GO ! .




leave me a comment if you served these steps friendship and also tell me if your relationship is more serious friendship .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario